- BCSofts ("we" or "us"), of Hanoi, Viet Nam is a data controller.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets
out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or you provide
to us, will be processed by us. By using the Service, you consent to the collection
may be amended from time to time. You should visit this page periodically to
- Since the Service is only served through social network websites or mobile application stores, it
is your responsibility to read and accept their terms and conditions, as well as
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- When you use the Service, we may record information regarding the use
of the Service and, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect other information that is visible on your social network page in
particular, your first name, unique user ID, a URL to your social network profile
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your personal information may be collected by us for the following
- for the purpose of providing the Service. For example, we will use your social
network profile picture and your first name to show that you are participating in a
- to enable other users of the Service to access your social network user profile
(depending on the privacy and access options chosen by you on your social networking
- to ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner
for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service (Communication
Services), when you choose to do so;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or
which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us above, unless we obtain the
consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the
fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means in
provide information to us that is accurate, complete and up-to-date and you will
notify us of any changes to your personal information.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not sell or give your personally identifiable information to
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group,
which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may
disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or
- if BCSofts, any of its Services, or substantially all of its assets are
acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users or
customers may be one of the assets transferred to that third party. In such
circumstances we may retain the right to continue to provide marketing communications
relating to other Services provided by us to you;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply
with any legal obligation and other agreements; or to protect the
rights, property, or safety of BCSofts, members of the BCSofts, our
users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- As the Service operates within social networking websites, the
Service may share information about you with others in the same social networking
site who are using the Service as may be necessary to operate the Service.
- By continuing to use the Service, you expressly consent to this
to your information being used in this way, you should not otherwise use the Service.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored
at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be
processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our
suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your
payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal
data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps
reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance
6. SERVICE SECURITY
- We shall take measures to protect personal information using
reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access,
disclosure, copying, improper use or modification.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is
not completely secure. Although we fully intend to protect your personal data, we
cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Service. By accessing
and using the Service, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for
restricting access to your computer and ensuring that your computer is free from all
types of malicious code, spyware, viruses, Trojans, etc. that may track any data you
enter via this Service, including e-mail address, and payment related
information. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the
user\'s failure to comply with this section.
- We reserve the right to monitor all network traffic to this Service
to identify and/or block unauthorised attempts or intrusions to upload or change
information or cause damage to this Service in any fashion. Anyone using this Service
expressly consents to such monitoring.
- We may store information about you using cookies (files which are
sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you use
our Service in the future. We do this to learn about repeat visitors and to find out
if we are delivering quality products and services therefore improving our Service
further. During your use of the Services, third party advertisers or other service
providers may also place cookies on your computer, over which we have no control.
Please check their privacy policies for details of how they use the data they collect
in this way.
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer,
please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file
or directory that stores cookies.
- Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at
www.AboutCookies.org . Please note that by
deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access
certain areas or features of our Service.
8. OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your
● Logging into your Facebook account settings and removing our application under Instant Games tab
● Contacting us via email email@example.com
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and
information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files
to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of
Use and/or comply with legal requirements.
welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.